BRIGHTSWITCH, INC. LAUNCHES SMART HOME LIGHT SWITCH
The next evolution of the light switch features simple touchscreen commands to control lights, security, intercom, apps, and more
BEND, Ore. – November 14, 2017 – Brightswitch, Inc. announced today that it has launched a smart home light switch. Brightswitch, the next evolution of the light switch, can control your lights and add a security system, intercom, apps, and much more. With Brightswitch, there is now a smarter way to control your lights and stay connected throughout your home, without having your phone or a home hub to do so.
- Beautiful 5" touchscreen LCD: customizable with your own pictures and themes
- Lighting controls:
- 2 or 3-way lighting control and dimming
- Controls one light and up to four Z-Wave lights from a single switch
- Motion/proximity detection, with motion-based/brightness-level override scheduling
- Voice control – built-in (beta) or available through Amazon Echo or Google Home (3rd party hub required)
- Vacation and wake-up timers
- Automatically learns lighting usage patterns
- Unit-to-Unit Intercom with built-in mic and speaker
- Security capability: video capture/streaming and MMS messaging
- Runs Android apps right on the switch, making it easy to use Internet communication, stream music, and home control apps
- Connectivity: Z-Wave, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Built-in people sensor, light sensor and clock for creating automatic lighting schedules
- Web portal to control switches or change background images from anywhere
- Optional switch plates for 2, 3, 4 gang switch configurations
- No phone or smart home hub required to operate
- Compatible with a wide variety of popular smart home products
“Brightswitch offers a complete smart home lighting control system in a single package,” said Ray Lundy, CEO of Brightswitch, Inc. “Along with lighting, Brightswitches can intercom from unit to unit, setup security zones and run all your favorite apps, including music, phone, recipes, and calendars.”
Brightswitch is now available at www.getbrightswitch.com for $199 USD. To see how Brightswitch works, visit our support page.
About Brightswitch, Inc.
Founded in Bend, Ore., in 2016, Brightswitch, Inc. is the maker of Brightswitch, the next evolution of the light switch. Compatible with a wide variety of existing smart home products, Brightswitch features simple touchscreen commands to control lights, security, intercom, apps, and more via Z-Wave, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. With Brightswitch, there is now a smarter way to stay connected throughout your home. For more information, visit www.getbrightswitch.com.
PR for Brightswitch